Friday, July 23, 2010

My DO review - July 23




Yesterday the DO is a selling off because of the ER. ER is not good, which is expected. But if the price has already taken that factor into consideration, the price shouldn't go down too severely.

The reason for the price down includes:

1. Of course, the ER.
2. The section -Bearish as total recently.

Current Status:

1. 3 continuous day down trend, with increased volume, extremely high volume yesterday. The down trend is confirmed.

2. EMA, short term <>

3. MACD "dead cross" - bearish

4. STO Down - bearish

5 ,STORSI - down, but almost at the bottom.

I tried to search for the similar pattern for this, and I couldn't find any exact situation in recent history. If the market keeps going like this, DO is not in a big trend for strong up, at least as of today and has the potential to keep going down.

Based on my entry price for this position, currently is above 25%, I may choose to close it before today's market close.

This time the position holds a little bit longer than what I usually do,, but anyway, I am happy if the result is positive, at least not to loose money.

No comments:

Post a Comment