Monday, August 16, 2010

ARNA: 7.05 0.42 (6.33%) --Market Close Summary Aug 16,2010


Good performance today. Position is still open. Only 100 shares though. Not enough to cover my margin, commission yet.

This is a natural response after the stop loss triggered. Remember, yesterday it has a huge drop.
(from 7.17 to 6.63).

For me, continue on this dangerous game? or out? A challenge for my greedy and fear.. Greedy for giant profit after the FDA approval. Fear the re-bounce after stop loss triggered that it will lose the momentum for up and sink..

100 shares, may still keep and see. Greedy > fear. (MA is still OK status, short term above longer term. MACD/STO still heading down, but at a slower speed,MFI down, STORSI is up - the only better indicator)

Some people recommend ARUN. And I found the chart is not bad.. will add to my watch list and keep an eye on it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment