Tuesday, August 24, 2010

MRVL: 16.22 0.50 (3.18%) - Marvell Technology Group Ltd.

MRVL: 16.22 0.50 (3.18%) - Marvell Technology Group Ltd.

When I opened this position, actually I am checking ATHR and wanted to buy it back since I am looking forward to a bearish market starting from this week and particularly the semi-conductor section is weak. Then I found this MRVL was up almost 10% by the ER. And I thought the momentum of keeping up trend may seem hard especially if the market is trending down. So i changed my pick of ATHR and opened this position. yesterday it went well and today all the profit returned back to the market as MRVL is up today by bigger percent and listed as Today's Big Gainer!!!! While ATHR is under the normal trail and heading down continuously with 3.6% down. I wiped off 150 dollars at least per contract today. A lesson to learn and will keep it up that I should not enticed by some visible signal and should stick to my observation based on TA.

I will still keep close look at this MRVL and see what it will happen tomorrow. Now it s getting hotter and hope not to burn myself because of greedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment