Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Morning call -Alcoa Beats Earnings (NYSE: AA) - Using ETF's In The Rally - Mike Swanson (07/13/10) | WallStreetWindow

Alcoa Beats Earnings (NYSE: AA) - Using ETF's In The Rally - Mike Swanson (07/13/10) | WallStreetWindow

Morning Call:

I totally agree with the opinion.

The earning season starts with AA beats earnings. I still believe that this is the time to reduce on your positions. I will not chase those stocks with positive earning and gap up. It will peak and pull back. In stead, if that happens, it will be a good chance to go short. This week, according to some analysis, it is still the week for lighten positions. Basically the foundation for a bullish market is not solid enough for a near bullish looking.

Anyway, my guess for DO, which I have now is still uncertain, it may go up and wondering,, which I don't hope to see. I am expecting at least Friday some reversal signal will occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment