Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My position DO follow up



My position -DO

DO is kind of developed as I estimated yesterday, up and wondering.. However after 2PM, it kept UP and never looked back. I am expecting some news or other clue for this particular rally. I am still wondering if it is institutional trading after 2pm. It s too visibly greater volume from 2pm-close. The DO ends with 1.93% +, which is above the BB and the volume is above MA. STO Peak, MACD +. A DOJI is formed by today for the possible reversal pattern. To valid the pattern, key is tomorrow's open price. If it s below today's price, it valid the pattern. Or if the open price is above today's close, looking for the closing price to make a judgement. Anyway, my stop loss is 30% and I am still holding it till Friday. Remember my previous blogs for this week's analysis, where is the second fall leg?

No comments:

Post a Comment